© Kashoka 2024 Powered by Dream Marketing
Who are we?
Identification of the personal data controller and the personal data protection officer in Kashoka EOOD.
Kashoka EOOD is a company registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with UIC 206395022, with registered office and address of management: Sofia, 57 Neofit Rilski Str., Represented by Emil Kerkov, in his capacity of Manager . Kashoka EOOD is a personal data administrator in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679
How to contact us?
Address: Sofia, 57 Neofit Rilski Str., Tel. 0885208729, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kashoka EOOD respects the confidentiality of your personal data.
The protection of your personal information throughout the process of personal data processing, as well as the security of all business data, is a matter of great importance and priority for us. We process personal data collected during your visit to our website, confidentially and in accordance with legal provisions at national and European level.
Data protection and information security are included in our corporate policy.
This security policy aims to provide you with comprehensive information in clear and accessible language about what actions are taken with the personal data you provide to Kashoka EOOD (hereinafter referred to as Kashoka), including:
• What personal data do we collect about you?
• What is the purpose of their collection?
• For how long do we keep the personal data provided?
• Who do we share your personal information with?
• How do we notify you of changes to our Security Policy?
• What types of cookies do we use to make your stay on our website better?
• What are your rights regarding the personal data provided?
With this Security Policy, Kashoka declares that it applies all technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data of individuals, which are prescribed by law or other regulations at national and European level.
What is personal data?
Any information and data that can identify an individual, directly or indirectly. Thus, for example. indirect identification is your mobile phone number. Only through it we would find it difficult to identify you, so you will need an additional identifier such as name, address or additional information. Direct identification is achieved when you provide a unique identifier such as PIN, customer code and more.
What personal data does Kashoka collect for you?
In order to provide you with effective access to our products / services, Kashoka collects the following information about you:
• Name, surname, telephone, e-mail, organization, location, address, IBAN bank account details, when filling in the various forms posted on our website https://kashoka.com/. including creating an initial registration, subscribing to our newsletter, filling out the opinion and / or comment form;
• Data on payment – date of issue of the credit / debit card, last 4 digits of the card, amount to be paid, date of transaction.
• Technical data that is automatically sent to us when you use our website – IP address, GPS coordinates, information about the device from which you visit the website, but not in every case and depending on the settings of your personal device;
• Cookies – to identify your browser or device.
On what basis does Kashoka process your personal data?
Kashoka collects your personal data in order to fulfill its contractual obligations to you in connection with the goods and services offered in the online store. The grounds are contractual and pre-contractual. Pre-contractual relations include, for example: bidding, exchange of correspondence about a potential order, specification of a specific offer of goods and services, etc. The contractual basis is available after placing an order (contract concluded with you). In this case, it will be necessary to process your personal data for the execution of the order and the exercise of the rights and obligations of both parties in this regard.
Kashoka collects personal data even after receiving explicit, clear, free and unambiguous consent from you for the purposes of processing. For example, for marketing purposes and receiving newsletters.
Consent to the processing of your personal data is provided when registering on our website or filling out a contact form on our website.
The consent you provide can always be revoked by sending a written request to the e-mail: email@example.com
Kashoka also processes personal data in compliance with legal obligations, as necessary in order to protect the life and health of the individual to whom the data relates.
Kashoka may also process personal data in the event of a legal (legitimate) interest, except where the interests of the data subject take precedence over those interests.
Kashoka may also process personal data in other cases specified in a normative act and authorizing or obliging the administrator to perform processing.
For what purposes do we collect your personal data?
The personal data received from you will be used to enable us to fulfill our obligations to you, as well as to help fulfill your rights, including but not limited to:
• To provide you with the services / products offered by Kashoka;
• To provide you with access to our website, showing you content that is relevant, personalized and limited by the criteria you set;
• To respond to your inquiries, opinions and recommendations;
• To send you information related to special campaigns and our new products and services.
In addition to the above, we have a legal interest in collecting your personal data, because without them we cannot provide you with the service / product you are interested in.
How do we process your personal data?
In order to provide products and services, Kashoka processes (collects) the personal data you provide regarding physical, economic, social and family identity in the following ways:
– by filling in your registration forms in our online platforms;
– by filling in forms and declarations provided to you by Dealers who have concluded contracts with Kashoka. The forms are provided and filled in a free form provided to you on paper or electronic media;
– by visiting the web portal for using the services of our online store;
– when updating data at your request and filling in an update form on paper or in electronic environment;
– by processing information about your visits to the web portals of Kashoka;
– by processing information about IP addresses, cookies, operating system and browser type.
How long do we store and process your data before we destroy it?
Depending on the reason and the ways of processing your personal data, the period of storage of personal data is different. Driven by our desire to minimize the processing of personal data, as well as to reduce the time for storage of any data submitted by you electronically, we do not store them for more than 1 year after the order to you.
Our accounting stores data from bills of lading and other documents certifying the execution of your orders, which contain personal data, for a period of 6 years from the termination of our contractual basis. After the expiration of this period and in the event that there is no legal basis for the continued storage of your personal data, the information about you is destroyed. The records for your orders are permanently deleted from our system after 1 year from your request. Paper containing your personal data is destroyed when the statutory deadlines expire.
To whom can we transfer the personal data provided by you?
Kashoka undertakes not to provide your personal data without your explicit consent to third parties, except when necessary to fulfill contractual obligations to you.
In order to fulfill the assumed obligations under contractual and / or pre-contractual relations with you, it is possible that Kashoka will disclose your personal data to the following persons:
– Companies providing courier services;
– The company that provides hosting services related to this web page. Kashoka has the right to disclose and transfer your personal data to the companies of the Kashoka group located on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, insofar as there is a legitimate interest related to the processing of your personal data for internal administrative purposes. This and any other transmission is carried out in strict compliance with the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
Are there other cases in which we may share your personal information?
Your personal data is also provided to third parties in the following cases:
• At the request of the natural person who provided the data, a subject of personal data protection;
• At the request of competent authorities in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union.
In all the above cases, the persons to whom we provide your personal data have declared that they provide an adequate level of protection of your personal data, including foreign companies positioned within the EU and the EEA. In the case of companies located outside the EU and the EEA, on a case-by-case basis, the company concerned shall ensure that it provides an adequate level of protection of personal data, in compliance with the requirements of European law.
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer when you visit our website. If you access this website at another time, your browser will send back the contents of the cookies to the respective provider and thus allow the terminal device to be re-identified. Reading cookies allows us to design our website optimally for you and makes it easier for you to use it.
Disable and delete cookies.
The browser allows you to delete all cookies at any time. To do this, please refer to the help features of your browser.
Deleting cookies may make certain features of our website no longer available to you.
An overview of the cookies we use.
In this section you can find an overview of the cookies we use.
Cookies are absolutely necessary
Certain cookies are required so that we can securely provide our services through the website. This category includes, eg:
– Cookies, which identify or authenticate our users;
– Cookies, which temporarily store certain user data (for example, the content of an online form);
– Cookies, which store certain user preferences (eg search settings or language settings);
– Cookies, which store data to ensure uninterrupted playback of video or audio content.
Google Analytics is available from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). We use Google Analytics with Google’s additional feature for anonymizing IP addresses. Google shortens IP addresses within the EU and only in exceptional cases in the United States, and in both cases records only abbreviated IP addresses.
You can object to the collection and processing of your data by downloading and installing a browser plug-in from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
What are your rights regarding the personal data provided?
In compliance with Bulgarian and European legislation, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EU and the Council (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) on personal data protection, you can exercise the following rights:
• The right to access the personal data that Kashoka processes for you and to receive a copy of them;
• The right to request a correction from Kashoka in case you find inaccuracies or the need to update your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• The right to request the blocking of your personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data, in the cases specified by law and the Regulation;
• Right to request deletion, ie. deletion of your personal data from Kashoka, if the conditions for this are met.
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing using the “unsubscribe” link that we have included in every email sent to you containing advertising information about our products;
• The right to object to the provision of your personal data to third parties by sending an e-mail to Kashoka: email@example.com or a written application to the specified address: Sofia, 57 Neofit Rilski Str.
• The right, when you wish, to withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed for the purposes for which you have given your consent, such as marketing, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The right to request the portability of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format that is commonly used;
• The right to file a complaint or request for protection of your rights before the Commission for Personal Data Protection, if there are prerequisites for this;
You can exercise all rights at any time during the processing of your personal data.
What does each of the above rights mean?
Right of access to personal data.
This right allows you to obtain information about the data that identifies the controller and his representative, the purposes of the processing of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be disclosed, data on the mandatory or voluntary nature of the data and consequences from refusal to provide them, as well as information about the right of access and the right to correct the collected data.
The data shall not be provided when the natural person to whom they relate already has them or there is an explicit prohibition in law to provide them.
Right to delete, access, correct, block
Right at any time to ask the administrator to delete, correct or block personal data, the processing of which does not meet the requirements of LPPD, as well as the right to ask the administrator to notify third parties to whom personal data have been disclosed for each deletion, correction or blocking that has been carried out, except in cases where this is impossible or involves excessive effort;
Right to object
Right to object to the controller against the processing of personal data of the individual in the presence of legal grounds for this, as well as against the processing and disclosure to third parties of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing. You have the right to be informed before your personal data is first disclosed to third parties or used on their behalf for direct marketing purposes, and you have the right to object to such disclosure or use.
Right of portability
When personal data is processed automatically, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to the controller in a structured, widely used, machine-readable and interoperable format and to pass it on to another controller. This right should apply where the data subject has provided personal data with his or her own consent or the processing is necessary due to a contractual obligation. The law should not apply where the processing is based on a legal basis other than consent or contract. By its very nature, this right should not be exercised in respect of data controllers in the performance of their public duties. Therefore, this right should not be applied when the processing of personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject, or to perform a task in the public interest, or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller. The right of the data subject to transmit or receive personal data concerning him shall not impose an obligation on controllers to adopt or maintain technically compatible processing systems. Where more than one data subject is affected in a given set of personal data, the right to receive personal data should be without prejudice to the rights and freedoms of other data subjects in accordance with this Regulation.
The right to submit a complaint or request to the Commission for Personal Data Protection
In case of violation of your rights, you have the right to refer to the Commission for Personal Data Protection within one year of learning of the violation, but not later than five years from its commission. In case of violation of your rights, you have the right to appeal against actions and acts of the administrator in court or before the Supreme Administrative Court. The court cannot be seised if there is pending proceedings before the Commission for the same violation or a decision of the CPDP on the same violation has been appealed and no court decision has entered into force.
In case of changes requiring the consent or informing of the subjects of personal data, we undertake that we will notify you of all such changes by sending a letter by e-mail to the e-mail provided by you.
For all insignificant, ie. without prejudice to changes in the purposes or grounds for the processing of your personal data, we will inform you by updating the website of the Policy Basket, and you can always find out about their relevance through the date of acceptance and version of the document indicated at the bottom of this document. .
This will give you the opportunity to stop using some or all of the services and / or to exercise your rights, some of which are expressly stated above. In addition, we will take all possible measures to inform in the event of changes in the protection of personal data by placing messages in the offices and on the web portals of Kashoka.
These privacy policies were also adopted by Kashoka on May 21, 2018 and last updated on November 13, 2018.